Friday, February 5, 2010

Her Morning Elegance/Oran Lavie

I had no idea why the following video was in the "Recommended For You" section of my YouTube page.  It looked kind of interesting though and over ten and half million people had watched it on YouTube so I figured I'd risk a few wasted minutes of my life and watched it.  And I'm so glad I did.  It was interesting and fun to watch, and the song was pretty good too.   It has a little entertainment, a little beauty, a little this and that.  :-)

Take a look, I think you'll like it:




Had you seen this before?  What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen it, but I'm glad I did! = )

    Wonderful.

    Though, I can't help but find her arm motions awkward. It was a little distracting. But it was worth getting over that little hiccup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And I'd never seen it before. And I don't have a youtube page, so I don't get recommended videos...I'm so behind the times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I wonder how long it took to make...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline - I totally know what you mean about the arms.

    Christy - I think my computer just remembers when I go to YouTube and suggests stuff based on what I've viewed before.

    Kate - I know, it must have taken a LONG time. :)

    ReplyDelete