Friday, March 5, 2010

You're Invited!!

Hi ladies!  It's almost Oscar night and I'm super excited.  I didn't get to see all the Oscar movies but I did make a good a dent.  I saw Nine, Up In The Air, An Education, Avatar, Julia and Julia, Up and The Hangover (OMG so funny!).

Since I can't do an Oscar party I'm going to do something almost as good, I'm going to have a virtual Oscar Party.  There will be champagne, caviar, yummy hors d'oeuvres, and lots of decadent desserts (well, pictures of them anyway).

I'm going to do a running commentary of the Oscars from the dresses, to the speeches, to the who should and shouldn't have wons!

Please drop by if you have a minute and join me in an Oscar night extravaganza.  I'd love to hear what you think of all the Oscar night elements.  I'll be responding to all comments and hoping to get a good old fashion Oscar row going on the very precise science of best actingness.  :)

Are you going to watch?  Any fun plans for the night?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan! I know I'll dvr it and so come in a bit late to the party, but I will check in to see what you think of the dresses, the hosts, etc. I hope it's a fun event--some years seem to just drag on... but I'm sure you'll keep it spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO thrilled about this...esp since I don't have TV!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to watch the Oscars even though I've missed most of the movies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen ANY of the movies. I never go to the theater anymore, so I generally end up watching them 1-2 years after everyone else. But I'll definitely tune in to the commentary!

    ReplyDelete