Watching the Grammy Awards....
- Lady Gaga and Elton John on the piano, very cool! They each sang parts of each others' songs and their own on two pianos facing each other. LOVED IT.
Here it is. Totally grainy but you can hear the two of them together. Their performance together starts around 3:15.
- Steven Colbert is great but not sure how much I like him as the Grammy Awards host...what did you think?
- I usually love me some Pink but I didn't enjoy her Circ de Soleil performance. To be honest it made me dizzy. And what was up with all the water? She did look amazing though and I give her credit for trying to do something different.
- So enjoy seeing Robert Downey Jr., especially since I got to meet him last month at the Sherlock Holmes premiere. He was so gracious and nice. Long story, I'll post about it soon! :-)
- Alice Cooper looked pretty uncomfortable with Katy Perry, especially when she tried to be funny and started touching him.
- Nice rendition of America the Beautiful by the Zack Brown Band.
-Is it just me or was Taylor Swift's voice a little off tonight, especially when she was singing with Stevie Nicks?
- 3D glasses for people at home? Huh?
- Bon Jovi rocks! :)
What did you think of the Grammys?