Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Bad At 88!

This is my homage to Betty White!

As many of you know, I'm a huge Golden Girls fan and have loved seeing Betty on that show for years.  I had no idea what an amazing career she has had.  She's been acting for 65 years, she started with television itself!  I found out about her long career the other night as I watched her receive the lifetime achievement awards on the Screen Actor's Guild awards.

If you like Betty White or the Golden Girls, you'll enjoy seeing the history of Betty's career.

Skip to about the 3:00 minute mark to see Sandra Bullock's introduction of Betty or you can skip right to the montage of Betty's career which starts at around the 5:18 mark. (They took the video off so I've included a Golden Girls clip montage instead!)

1 comment:

  1. Rose was my favorite. I can't believe Betty has been acting for 65 years! For many people that is actually an entire lifetime.

    ReplyDelete