Friday, January 29, 2010

Kimmel Goes After Leno...Again

If you've been following the Leno/Conan/NBC drama, you'll love the following videos.

Yesterday, Oprah interviewed Leno and Jay pretty much blamed everything on NBC and made a couple of subtle digs at Conan and Kimmel.  He took no responsibility for anything he's done including going back on his word about retiring, taking away Conan's spotlight by doing a 10 pm show before Conan's Tonight Show, how his bad ratings dragged down the rest of late night line-up including the Tonight Show and finally how he went after the same show that he'd handed over to Conan and retired from 5 years previously.

I love what Kimmel does here...he's so funny: 



And here's more from Oprah's interview:



I watched the whole interview and thought that Leno came off insincere and in parts untruthful.  What did you think?  Isn't Kimmel hilarious?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on how the Oprah interview went. I was interested to know how Jay would try to spin it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Of course, I only watched the Kimmel interview. I have a feeling, with the pop culture commentary on your blog, I can stop stealing my cousin's People magazines! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never watched the Tonight Show since Carson retired. I don't like Jay Leno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K - You're so welcome!

    dearheart - I love it! I really enjoy pop culture stuff so drop by anytime.

    Coco - I know what you mean, I don't like Jay either.

    ReplyDelete